Dry skin, a jumbled mind, sluggishness, insomnia, or a bad mood? Do you see any of them in your life right now?
Self-massage is a tried-and-true practise for improving health and happiness. The top five reasons for self massage are as follows:
- You can help rejuvenate your mind and body
- You can detoxify the largest organ of your body
- You can stimulate the energetic channels of your body so your energy will flow freely
- You can promote youthfulness
- You can nurture yourself
You can use the following few 4 types of massages for your neck pain.
- Place your left hand’s palm on the back of your neck. Squeeze your neck gently and then slowly turn your head to the right. Return your gaze to the centre, then turn slowly to the left.
- Place your right index and middle finger knuckles directly below your right ear. Take a big breath in and slowly turn your head to the left as you exhale. Return your head to the centre after one breath.
- In a sock, wrap a tennis ball. Place the sock across your upper back diagonally. Use one of three methods to apply pressure to the tennis balls:
- By pulling the sock tight and also moving the tennis balls all around
- By leaning back in your chair
- By lying on the ground and moving on it.
Slowly raise and lower your arms above your head until they are fully extended behind you. As you move, keep your elbows straight. If you are having trouble keeping them straight, broaden your hands a little.